MyOra is an advanced Oracle database monitoring Tool with fastest response time and gives instant visibility into Oracle database.
MyOra is completely free for Oracle database Developers, DBAs and Companies.
This tool is simple, fast and easy to use, requires no installation, no Oracle Client and no internet connection. Download MyOra and monitor database performance in Real Time.
Also use MyOra as a DBA tool or SQL query tool.
Real Time Oracle Monitoring and Performance Analytics Tool
Thousands of DBAs & Developers
Fortune 500 companies
Top financial institutions
IT consulting companies
and many more ...
Supports Oracle versions (10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c)
see all in Real time:
Logical I/O, Physical I/O,
Call Rate, Event Waits,
Latch Misses, Sessions
Oracle Performance Monitor
Physical i/o, Logical i/o,
CPU Time, Elapsed Time
MyOra is written in Java and connects to Oracle database using Oracle JDBC driver. The current version runs on Windows only.
- Requires no installation on client (local computer) or sever (database).
- Handles multiple connections to database.
- Built on Multithreading, Multiple Document Interface (MDI) framework, which allows to open many sub-windows at the same time.
MyOra's MDI framework provides most easy to use and easy to manage user interface when working with multiple sub-windows. Sub-windows can be arranged and viewed vertically or horizontally. Any sub-window can be minimized, maximized or closed at the click of a button.
- Allows multiple connections to the same database or different database.
- Runs multiple Performance Monitors for the same database or different database.
- Users can open multiple Schema Explorers, Session Managers etc.. and view them vertically or horizontally.
MyOra is simple, just download to local drive or to a flash drive. Unzip and double-click to start the application. Carry it anywhere in a flash drive and start from the flash drive with a double-click further simplifying the tool usage.
- Smaller byte code.
- Single file executable, entire application is just one EXE file.
MyOra is used in many ways, as Oracle SQL Developer tool, as Oracle Performance Monitoring tool, as Oracle Database Monitoring Tool, as Oracle Performance Analytical tool. MyOra has feature that are useful for Developers who write simple SQL quires and DBAs who maintains hundreds of Oracle Enterprise databases.
Copyright © Jayam Systems, LLC
Why thousands of companies are
using MyOra ?